Teeth Whiting Redondo Beach
Your smile is one of your most valuable assets. It creates an almost instant visual impact on the people you meet and the brighter your smile, the greater the impression of beauty, youth, vitality and health you portray.
Are you tired of feeling self conscious about a smile? Are you frustrated with having to exercise caution before displaying your teeth to the world? At Beach Smile Dental, we’re committed to helping our patients look and feel their very best. With our cost-effective, efficient in office teeth whitening solution, we promise to give you that bright, white smile you’ve always wanted.
Over the years, poor oral hygiene and habits such as cigarette smoking and the consumption of dark colored liquids including coffee and red wine can cause stains to build up on the enamel of your teeth.
Our in-office teeth whitening cosmetic dentistry service is a cost effective and minimally invasive way of removing any signs of tooth discoloration. It has been proven to help you achieve remarkable, long-lasting results as compared to over-the-counter teeth whitening strips. Some of the enormous benefits of in-office teeth whitening procedures include:
- Faster results – With our teeth whitening solution, you may notice a significant change in the brightness of your smile with just one treatment.
- Safer procedure – Done under controlled dental conditions and with the expertise of our team of dentists, our teeth whitening solution is minimally invasive.
- More powerful whitening agent – Compared to over-the-counter whitening strips, our advanced whitening agent is much more powerful and will give you longer-lasting, more visible results.
- More comfortable – Thanks to the customizable, take-home teeth whitening trays, you can now have a brighter, beautiful smile with optimum comfort.
Am I a good candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is ideal for patients who have healthy, un-restored teeth (no fillings) and healthy gums. Patients who have a yellow tone to their teeth tend to respond best to the treatment.
Teeth whitening is not recommended for:
- Patients with sensitive teeth and gums, receding gums and defective restorations should consult with one of our qualified dentists before considering a teeth whitening product.
- Patients under the age of 18 as they have more porous enamel and a larger pulp chamber, resulting in significant sensitivity and pulp irritation.
- Teeth whitening is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Patients with a known allergy to peroxide
How does Teeth Whitening work?
At Beach Smile Dental, we utilize the technologically advanced Chairside Bleaching Whitening Solution in conjunction with take home trays. The procedure is simple and minimally-invasive but with proven, incredible results. The procedure involves:
- Step 1 – One of our qualified dentists will conduct a comprehensive examination of your teeth and gums to ensure proper health, as well as discuss certain oral hygiene and lifestyle habits which can optimize your teeth whitening results.
- Step 2 – One week prior to the teeth whitening appointment, we will schedule you for a dental cleaning and scaling appointment. The dental cleaning will remove any calculus or plaque on your teeth which the whitening gel won’t be able to penetrate, ensuring you receive the maximum benefits from the treatment.
- Step 3 – At the your teeth whitening appointment, your gums will be covered with a ‘paint on dental dam’ to prevent any damage to soft gum tissues and a lip moisturizer is applied to protect soft lip surfaces. A desensitizing enhancer is applied to your teeth prior to the application of the whitening gel.
- Once the teeth are coated, a Sapphire PAC light is positioned at your mouth and, depending on your aesthetic needs, set for between 15-60 minutes.
Take home whitening trays
We also offer customized take home teeth whitening trays and kits. An impression of your mouth is taken so that we can create customized, touch-up whitening trays with whitening product which you will be able to use at home.
What results can I expect from my Teeth Whitening procedure?
We offer our patients in-office teeth whitening techniques, creating significant results in just one hour. While stains such as tar/nicotine from cigarette smoke are harder to eliminate, superficial stains such as those from certain foods, beverages and normal wear respond very well to teeth whitening techniques.
The type of stain and your natural tooth structure and color will highly impact the teeth whitening outcome.
What can I do to optimize my Teeth Whitening results?
- After the teeth whitening appointment, we strongly recommend the use of Sensodyne or Colgate Sensitive toothpaste to help alleviate any tooth sensitivity. You may even use them as a topical application to particularly sensitive areas. Simply apply with your finger and DO NOT rinse after application.
- For the first 24 hours after your whitening appointment, completely avoid consuming red wine, dark cola, coffee, tea, red sauces, mustard, ketchup, soy sauce, A-1 sauce, tobacco products or anything which might cause stains.
How much does the Chairside Bleaching Whitening solution cost?
At Beach Smile Dental, our dentist provide this in-office advanced teeth whitening technique at a promotional price of 20% OFF, Proudly provideing teeth whitening in Torrance , lawnsdale, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Our team of dedicated dentists fully understand how important a brighter, healthier smile is your confidence, happiness and the quality of your life. We are committed to providing affordable, efficient and long-lasting teeth whitening results so you can begin showing off those pearly whites straight away!
To find out how our teeth whitening solution can help you or to learn more about the Chairside Bleaching Whitening solution, give us a call today at 310-376-4537 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org